What do Oslo and the Research Triangle have in common?
M&Ms! - as in Mariela and Michelle, our CEO and COO respectively, who are pitching in both of these amazing places this week! We've been interrupting your regularly scheduled (awesome placemaking) content to bring you lots of news lately - we hope you don't mind. There's just a lot of excitement to share! Find out how you can be a part of these pitches below!
First, Mariela will be wrapping up our time at the Katapult Accelerator program in Oslo this week. She's pitching twice! See below for details:
- Katapult's Demo Day - which is being streamed live - at 530pm Central European Time (CET) (6 hours ahead of the East Coast) TODAY! Monday, May 14th (so you guys in the US can totally join later this morning!). I'm up toward the end - so probably around 615pm CET.
- Katapult Future Fest on Wednesday, May 16th at 2pm Central European Time
Mariela will be sharing our most recent exciting updates. Watch out, spoiler alert!
- In the last seven weeks alone, we've gotten commitments from SIX new citymakers who will soon join our datageek customer family (have FOMO, sign up for a demo below)
- Andy, our CTO, has been killing it using visual machine learning to begin to automate our data collection! Think 290 urban design features on a big data scale! Yup...
- We're crushing it in Oslo, landing a partnership deal with SoCentral to help make the case for for elevating the redevelopment of the Økern area based on our recent analysis
- We're officially starting to raise funds for our Seed Round, starting with a syndicate of Norwegian investors!
- Download the pitch deck Mariela's presenting here and get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you're interested in investing!
Next, Michelle will be pitching at several events as part of our participation in the Joules Catalyst program in Charlotte and the Research Triangle of North Carolina:
Eight Cleantech Pitches Changing the World on Wednesday, May 16th, 4:00pm - 6:00 pm EST
Power Up Breakfast with Charlotte's Innovation Ecosystem on Thursday, May 17th, 8:30am - 9:30 am EST
- RTCC Innovators' Networking Event featuring Joules Accelerator on May 17th between 5:30pm and 7:30pm EST.
If you're in the area, sign up to find out how State of Place uses data to help citymakers get awesome places people love - DONE!! Or if you're anywhere else around the world - just click on the big white "Try It Now" button following you as your scroll down the page! ;) Yes, we're a little persistent, but only because we want to help your city - and all cities - rock it by quantifying the value of making places better!
Hope you can join us live, virtually, or via our software soon!